- 3DR Iris – autonomous multicopter (0:07)
- Buzzer 5V – Breadboard friendly (6:25)
- 30mm Dots – 12V Digital RGB LED Pixels (Strand of 20) (7:56)
- SNES connector (10:16)
- The LED Artist R48 – White LED Wearable (13:35)
- The LED Artist A12 – RGB LED Wearable (13:35)
- Lithium Ion Coin Cell Charger (16:34)
- Lithium Ion Rechargable Coin Cell Battery – LIR2450 (16:34)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Undercover in an iPhone Factory (video)
Wearables — Go with silicone
Electronics — Shift away from basic arithmetic
Biohacking — Bunnies Book “The Hardware Hacker” Applies to Biohackers
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.