With 24 days left on its Kickstarter, AUUG Motion Synth enables one to “Transform your iPhone or iPod touch into an intuitive and expressive motion-controlled musical instrument” via createdigitalmusic.com:
- Transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a new kind of musical instrument.
- Lets you play notes and alter their sound through motion.
- Can expressively control a vast array of sounds on your iPhone or iPod touch by ‘playing’ other audio apps.
- Allows you to intuitively shape vocal harmonies and effects in real time by controlling harmonizer hardware devices or effect apps.
- Can wirelessly control software on a laptop or desktop computer.
- Can control non-wireless music hardware via MIDI cable.
- Will allow you to design your own forms of motion-based sound control, and share them with others.
- Is compatible with iPhone (4S and up) and iPod touch (5th generation and up).
Learn more at www.auug.com
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Authority and Decision-Making Differ Across Cultures
Wearables — Template commitment
Electronics — Desolder with… more solder!
Biohacking — The TRI-Analyzer Turns Smartphones into a Mobile Lab
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.