We’ve updated the BeagleBone Python IO library with a few fixes that hopefully resolve some of the outstanding issues that have been reported. Thank you to those who have submitted pull requests, as well as those who have submitted bugs with useful information!
NOTE: Please read the change log anytime you update this library, as it’s still early in development (yet largely quite stable with unit tests). There may be breaking changes occasionally as we run into bugs, or new features that get added in.
* Fix for SPI.xfer crashes python after 3 calls
* Added a retry to reading for the analog inputs (zthorson)
* Updated the build_path to be more selective over what paths it chooses (zthorson)
* Update Debian installation instructions in README (justinledwards)
* Increase the size of the buffer used for storing device tree names (SaintGimp)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.