- Bluefruit EZ-Link – Bluetooth Serial Link & Arduino Programmer (0:06)
- RA8875 Driver Board for 40-pin TFT Touch Displays – 480×800 Max (11:54)
- 5.0″ 40-pin TFT Display – 800×480 with Touchscreen (14:20)
- 4.3″ 40-pin TFT Display – 480×272 with Touchscreen (14:20)
- myDazzu – Programmable Wearable Electronic Wristband (16:23)
- Goldie Blox and the Parade Float (18:01)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Rethink Robotics closes shop. Long live collaborative robots #makerbusiness
Wearables — Zip it up
Electronics — Serial overkill
Biohacking — Biohacking Resources – Books, Talks and Podcasts
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython creates new assistive tech opportunities
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.