NEW PRODUCT – Super Scissors – PH-51 – Save your scissors! Instead of using your nice shears (and dulling them) or wire cutters (not right for the job) – use these super scissors. They’re meant for engineering/maker cutting jobs such as cutting plastic, leather, copper sheet/wire, even coaxial & ribbon cables. There’s a notched flat section and a grippy tooth section.
Notched (front) section capabilities:
- Nylon/Kevlar fiber: Various types
- Copper braided wire: Various types
- Leather / Cork: Max. 5mm thick
- Aluminum/Copper sheet: max. 0.5mm thick
- Plastic plate / PET: max. 1.0mm thick
- PP / Polycarbonate: Max. 1.2mm thick
- Aluminum wire: Max. dia. 2mm
- Rope: Max. dia. 10mm
- Coaxial cable: 5C(conductor 1mm)
- PVC cabtire cord: 2 mm2(VCT4)
- Cotton insulated cord: Various types
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “The Essential Guide to Electronics in Shenzhen – Delivery Update”
Wearables — Freezer paper magic
Electronics — Emergency ferrite
Biohacking — Biohack: DMSO for Transdermal Substance Delivery
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.