NEW PRODUCT – PIHUB – USB Hub for Raspberry Pi with US Power Adapter. It’s here!
A high-power, reliable, USB 2.0 hub ideal for the Raspberry Pi®. Fast, Fiesty and Fruity – Comes with a US-plug 5V 3A power supply, plenty of power for your big Pi projects!
Tested & endorsed by the Raspberry Pi Foundation! Small enough to fit in your pocket but with enough power to charge mobile phones, run hard drives and other power-hungry gadgets the PIHUB is the must have accessory for the Raspberry Pi.
- Beautifully formed with bold silkscreen
- 10% of revenue donated back to the Raspberry Pi foundation
- Made, with love, by the happy Pimoroni pirate crew in Sheffield, UK
- Fully USB 2.0 compliant (backwards compatible with USB 1.1)
- 3000mA supply to power the hungriest of gadgets
- 5.2V rich voltage to avoid brownouts
- Multi TT processor for the best possible Raspberry Pi performance
- 4 high-power USB ports for reliable Pi Power (also great for phones, hard disks, anything!)
- Will run from bus-power in the absence of a power brick
- CE and FCC approved for EMI good behaviour.
With 10% of revenue going to the Raspberry Pi Foundation the hub is not only helping you with your projects it’s also helping to fund education projects around the world!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Happy CyberMonday ya’ll it’s #MakerBusiness
Wearables — Glue forgiveness
Electronics — Watch that ground clip!
Biohacking — Bio-Responsive Bloom
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.