bencao74 has been busy working on projects to connect retro game controllers to RPi with add-on PCBs. Here’s his latest retro gaming project which promises to be awesome:
Today my idea was to build an Arcade Stick that can be directly plugged to TV like the old good C64 DTV, but now with “everything”.
– Acryl Arcade Stick: all the nice tech stuff can be shown.
– Raspberry PI with 32Gb SD, packed with emu stuff plus WLAN Adapter
– PiJamma PCB for connecting Arcade Controls
– HDM plug
– USB plug
– PSU connector
– LED Modded buttons with new Acryl holder
– Buttons with inlay artwork
– Aluminium Panel
– NeoGeo 4 Button Layout
– Sanwa JLF Stick unit with Link. Stick can be pulled off.
Looking good! See here for lots more build documentation!