Today my idea was to build an Arcade Stick that can be directly plugged to TV like the old good C64 DTV, but now with “everything”.
– Acryl Arcade Stick: all the nice tech stuff can be shown.
– Raspberry PI with 32Gb SD, packed with emu stuff plus WLAN Adapter
– PiJamma PCB for connecting Arcade Controls
– HDM plug
– USB plug
– PSU connector
– LED Modded buttons with new Acryl holder
– Buttons with inlay artwork
– Aluminium Panel
– NeoGeo 4 Button Layout
– Sanwa JLF Stick unit with Link. Stick can be pulled off.
Looking good! See here for lots more build documentation!
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.