bencao74 has been busy working on projects to connect retro game controllers to RPi with add-on PCBs. Here’s his latest retro gaming project which promises to be awesome:
Today my idea was to build an Arcade Stick that can be directly plugged to TV like the old good C64 DTV, but now with “everything”.
– Acryl Arcade Stick: all the nice tech stuff can be shown.
– Raspberry PI with 32Gb SD, packed with emu stuff plus WLAN Adapter
– PiJamma PCB for connecting Arcade Controls
– HDM plug
– USB plug
– PSU connector
– LED Modded buttons with new Acryl holder
– Buttons with inlay artwork
– Aluminium Panel
– NeoGeo 4 Button Layout
– Sanwa JLF Stick unit with Link. Stick can be pulled off.
Looking good! See here for lots more build documentation!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Make it snow
Electronics — Pseudodifferential Measurement
Biohacking — Soft Artificial Human Heart #3DThursday #3DPrinting
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.