NEW PRODUCT – Humidity and Temperature Sensor – SHT15 Breakout – This is a simple breakout board for the SHT15 humidity sensor from Sensirion. The SHT15 digital humidity and temperature sensor is fully calibrated and offers high precision and excellent long-term stability at low cost. The digital CMOSens Technology integrates two sensors and readout circuitry on one single chip.
These sensors are really impressive! Very sensitive and straight forward to use. Board comes assembled and tested with the SHT15.
- Precise data logging
- Automation & process control
- Building control and HVAC
- Test & Measurement
- 2 factory calibrated sensors for relative humidity & temperature
- Digital 2-wire interface
- Precise dewpoint calculation possible
- Measurement range: 0-100% RH
- Absolute RH accuracy: +/- 2% RH (10…90% RH)
- Repeatability RH: +/- 0.1% RH
- Temp. accuracy: +/- 0.3°C @ 25°C
- Fast response time
- Low power consumption (typ. 30 µW)
- High precision sensor at low cost
- Leading CMOSens Technology for superior long-term stability
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “Inside One of the World’s Most Secretive iPhone Factories”
Wearables — With aging comes beauty
Electronics — Breadboard Capacitance
Biohacking — “1 Minute of All-Out Exercise May Have Benefits of 45 Minutes of Moderate Exertion”
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.