It has been an absolutely amazing year for the Adafruit Learning System. Here are some fun stats:
- In 2013, a whopping 242 guides were written, to bring the total guides up to 384 as of this post.
- Our total visits grew by 292% compared to last December!
- 24 hours-a-day we have anywhere from 200-300 people actively viewing ALS
- We had two visitors from Antarctica
- We had visitors from nearly every country in the world, with the least page views coming from Wallis and Futuna.
No matter which way you look at it, the Adafruit Learning System has grown at an incredible rate. Here are ten popular guides from 2013 that helped ALS grow:
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT REGISTERED AIR PARCEL”
Wearables — Let me see that fancy footwear
Electronics — LED overload? Psst. I’ll let you in on a secret.
Biohacking — We Have to Talk about CRISPR
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.