The Rise of the Female Hardware Entrepreneur. Great list!
- Limor Fried, founder, Adafruit
- Ayah Bdeir, founder and CEO, littlebits (who spoke at Hardwired NYC last November)
- Amanda Peyton, co-founder and CEO, Grand St (see her talk at Hardwired NYC here)
- Jenny Lawton, President, Makerbot (see her talk at Hardwired NYC here)
- Kegan Schowenburg, co-founder and CEO, Sols (speaking at Hardwired NYC next week)
- Helen Zelman, co-founder, Lemnos Labs
- Cheryl Kellond, co-founder and CEO, Bia
- Monisha Perkash, co-founder and CEO, Lumo BodyTech
- Daniela Perdomo, co-founder and CEO, GoTenna
- Mary Huang, co-founder, Continuum Fashion
- Meredith Perry, founder and CEO, uBeam
- Julia Hu, founder and CEO, Lark
- Debra Sterling, founder and CEO, GoldieBlox
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Presentation: Ten Year Futures – Benedict Evans
Wearables — Simulate tattoos
Electronics — Servo Pulses
Biohacking — Nutrigenomics – Personalized Vitamin Supplements Based on DNA
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.