The Rise of the Female Hardware Entrepreneur #makerbusiness
The Rise of the Female Hardware Entrepreneur. Great list!
- Limor Fried, founder, Adafruit
- Ayah Bdeir, founder and CEO, littlebits (who spoke at Hardwired NYC last November)
- Amanda Peyton, co-founder and CEO, Grand St (see her talk at Hardwired NYC here)
- Jenny Lawton, President, Makerbot (see her talk at Hardwired NYC here)
- Kegan Schowenburg, co-founder and CEO, Sols (speaking at Hardwired NYC next week)
- Helen Zelman, co-founder, Lemnos Labs
- Cheryl Kellond, co-founder and CEO, Bia
- Monisha Perkash, co-founder and CEO, Lumo BodyTech
- Daniela Perdomo, co-founder and CEO, GoTenna
- Mary Huang, co-founder, Continuum Fashion
- Meredith Perry, founder and CEO, uBeam
- Julia Hu, founder and CEO, Lark
- Debra Sterling, founder and CEO, GoldieBlox
Join 7,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — American startups are having an increasingly smaller share of the market
Wearables — Switch the advantage
Electronics — Don’t float!
Biohacking — Optimizing the Warm Up
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython 3.0.0 released!
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.