NEW PRODUCT – Gemma Starter Pack – Get started with Adafruit GEMMA with this lovely starter kit! Included is everything you need to make a basic project. There’s a GEMMA board, four sewable bright RGB pixels, a battery holder and batteries, 2-ply conductive thread, alligator clips to help you test out your circuit, and a USB cable for programming GEMMA.
- GEMMA miniature wearable electronic platform
- Four Flora RGB NeoPixels V2
- Coin cell battery holder with JST connector and on/off switch
- Stainless Thin Conductive Thread – 2 ply – 25 meter/85 ft
- Needle set with 20 pieces
- Small Alligator Clip Test Lead (set of 12)
- USB cable – A/MiniB – 3ft
- 2 x CR2032 coin cell batteries
We guarantee lots of safe sewing fun!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Nottingham ‘internet of things’ firm facing closure @365_Agile @WirelessThings
Wearables — From floor to sword
Electronics — Can’t afford a current probe?
Biohacking — OpenHumans – Donate Your Data to Science
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.