A Spotify-like music streaming server for rpi via raspberrypihelp.net:
A music streaming server written in python, Stream your own music collection to all your devices!
* You can listen to your music on all HTML5 compliant devices, that includes your pretty smart phone (Android or iPhone) as well as just about any modern browser.
* You can create accounts for your friends and share playlists. Just like ol’times, give away a cassette tape.
* CherryMusic can automatically fetch the album cover art for all your music. But don’t worry, we don’t change anything in your collection.
* CherryMusic has a built-in database, that will index your music. Find your favorite song in an instant!
* And for those who have AppleTV, yes! It does also work with Apple TV.
Installation how-to here.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Presentation: Ten Year Futures – Benedict Evans
Wearables — Toy with inspiration
Electronics — Servo Pulses
Biohacking — Nutrigenomics – Personalized Vitamin Supplements Based on DNA
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.