NEW PRODUCT – CadSoft EAGLE Light PCB Design Software V6. This a license for CadSoft EAGLE LIGHT PCB Design Software V6. Commercial license, for individual use only.
All Adafruit products are designed with CadSoft EAGLE PCB Design Software, Ladyada has made hundreds of designs with EAGLE! We are pleased to now offer licenses to our community & customers for purchase!
- 1 schematic sheets, 2 signal layers and 100×80 mm routing area 3.9″ x 3.15″
- Layout + Schematic + Autorouter
- 1 User
- Unlimited license period
- Maintenance and support included
Why CadSoft EAGLE PCB Design Software V6?
Whether you are a team of one, or part of a large engineering department, EAGLE provides quality PCB design software with the features that get the job done. For over 20 years, EAGLE has been satisfying design engineers around the world, by offering the same core functionality as expensive commercial software, at the fraction of the cost.
Easy to learn
- Schematic editor, layout editor, library editor modules with identical user interfaces
- Free service support through dedicated experts
- Compatible with Windows®, Linux®, Mac®
Easy to use
- Flexible User Language Programs (ULPs) enable custom features, such as individual instruction sequences, simulation, data export and import
Export Gerber files that can be used at any board house:
- Gerber 274X & Gerber 274D
- Excellon NC Drill Format
- SM1000 and SM3000
- Custom user-defined export formats
- Online import of product & pricing information through DesignLink
- Active customer forums to share files, libraries ULPs, design tips and more
- Parse and paste your data outside of EAGLE (XML datastructure)
With your purchase of a CadSoft EAGLE PCB Design Software license, we will send you a free CadSoft EAGLE – Skill badge, iron-on patch! If you’re interested in open-source PCB design software check out gEDA and KiCAD.
IN STOCK NOW! CadSoft EAGLE Light PCB Design Software V6 is $69 !
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — Start with a sketch
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — Project Peri – Translates Sound into Light for the Hearing Impaired
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.