Monstermatic inspires kids of all ages to engage in creative play. Ultimately children can unleash their monster into the real world through 3D printing technology.
- 3D PRINTING: Seamlessly 3D print any monster you make in the app into a real life figurine.
- TALK to your monster: Talk to your monster and listen to it repeat what you said in it’s own funny way.
- PLAY with your monster: Push it, tickle it, shake it, make it fall and make it dance.
- CUSTOMIZE: 10 different monsters, each with different personalities and swappable parts. Swap horns, hats, teeth, eyes, etc… Make your monster really unique.
- DRAW: With your finger, draw anything you want on your monster.
- ANIMATIONS: Watch your monster explode, shoot with a paintball gun, smash a guitar and break your screen.
- CAMERA: Take fun pictures of your monster in the real world and send it to your friends.
Every Thursday is #3dthursday here at Adafruit! The DIY 3D printing community has passion and dedication for making solid objects from digital models. Recently, we have noticed electronics projects integrated with 3D printed enclosures, brackets, and sculptures, so each Thursday we celebrate and highlight these bold pioneers!
Have you considered building a 3D project around an Arduino or other microcontroller? How about printing a bracket to mount your Raspberry Pi to the back of your HD monitor? And don’t forget the countless LED projects that are possible when you are modeling your projects in 3D!
The Adafruit Learning System has dozens of great tools to get you well on your way to creating incredible works of engineering, interactive art, and design with your 3D printer! We also offer the MakerBot Digitizer in our store. If you’ve made a cool project that combines 3D printing and electronics, be sure to let us know, and we’ll feature it here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Intel Makes a Chip
Wearables — Tape tactics
Electronics — Ground connections cooler via more vias
Biohacking — Itch Tracker for Apple Watch
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.