- Rosie Revere, Engineer (0:04)
- CadSoft EAGLE Light PCB Design Software V6 (0:57)
- LulzBot TAZ – Open source 3D Printer (2:07)
- NinjaFlex – Snow White – 0.5 Kg of 1.75mm diameter (4:03)
- NinjaFlex – Midnight Black – .5Kg of 1.75mm diameter (4:03)
- VS1053B MP3/WAV/OGG/MIDI Player & Recorder (CODEC) Chip (5:23)
- Bone Conductor Transducer with Wires – 8 Ohm 1 Watt (7:01)
- 10-pin 2×5 Socket-Socket 1.27mm IDC (SWD) Cable – 150mm long (10:37)
- RTK Motor Controller Board Kit for Raspberry Pi (11:30)
- Resistive Touchscreen Overlay – 7″ diag. 165mm x 105mm – 4 Wire (12:08)
- 50-pin 0.5mm Pitch FPC Flex Cable – 250mm / 10″ long (14:35)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 5″ Display no Touchscreen 800×480 – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (12:40)
- 5.0″ 40-pin 800×480 TFT Display without Touchscreen (14:55)
- 5.6″ Display & Audio 1280×800 (720p) Kit – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (15:20)
- 10.1″ Display & Audio1280x800 IPS – VGA/NTSC/PAL/NTSC (17:02)
- Adjustable Bent-Wire Stand – up to 7″ Tablets and Small Screens (17:43)
- Mho’s Resistance — New game by Adafruit (18:30)
- FadeCandy – Dithering USB-Controlled Driver for NeoPixels (18:41)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Fewer startups, and other collateral damage from the 2018 tariffs
Wearables — Light as a Worbla feather
Electronics — How to make your own magnetic field probe!
Biohacking — The State of DNA Analysis in Three Mindmaps
Python for Microcontrollers — One year of CircuitPython weeklies!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.