- Rosie Revere, Engineer (0:04)
- CadSoft EAGLE Light PCB Design Software V6 (0:57)
- LulzBot TAZ – Open source 3D Printer (2:07)
- NinjaFlex – Snow White – 0.5 Kg of 1.75mm diameter (4:03)
- NinjaFlex – Midnight Black – .5Kg of 1.75mm diameter (4:03)
- VS1053B MP3/WAV/OGG/MIDI Player & Recorder (CODEC) Chip (5:23)
- Bone Conductor Transducer with Wires – 8 Ohm 1 Watt (7:01)
- 10-pin 2×5 Socket-Socket 1.27mm IDC (SWD) Cable – 150mm long (10:37)
- RTK Motor Controller Board Kit for Raspberry Pi (11:30)
- Resistive Touchscreen Overlay – 7″ diag. 165mm x 105mm – 4 Wire (12:08)
- 50-pin 0.5mm Pitch FPC Flex Cable – 250mm / 10″ long (14:35)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 5″ Display no Touchscreen 800×480 – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (12:40)
- 5.0″ 40-pin 800×480 TFT Display without Touchscreen (14:55)
- 5.6″ Display & Audio 1280×800 (720p) Kit – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (15:20)
- 10.1″ Display & Audio1280x800 IPS – VGA/NTSC/PAL/NTSC (17:02)
- Adjustable Bent-Wire Stand – up to 7″ Tablets and Small Screens (17:43)
- Mho’s Resistance — New game by Adafruit (18:30)
- FadeCandy – Dithering USB-Controlled Driver for NeoPixels (18:41)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7:30pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Will it scale? Culture at Google, it seems, will not.
Wearables — Playtime reference
Electronics — Can’t afford a current probe?
Biohacking — Vitamin-C + Gelatin for Accelerated Recovery
Python for Microcontrollers — MP3 decoding, CircuitPython snakes its way to Fomu, NXP, and more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #PythonHardware @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Machine Learning 101, PWNing the ESP32, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — Lenticular Art Display with Crickit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.