NEW PRODUCT – Xronos Clock Kit v2.1 – Xronos (from greek Χρόνος [kronos] which means Time) Clock is not your average alarm clock. It’s an open source, hackable and customizable device. It has a stylish look, is hand made, and it talks!
Xronos has an internal backup battery that will allow it to keep time if you forget to plug in. All settings are saved to flash memory (EEPROM), so you don’t have to worry about power loss and all your alarm settings and preferences will be there when the power comes back on!
Since all audio files are kept on SD card inside, you can even change alarm tones, or replace voice prompts with your own (though only ones that follow Xronos’ naming convention).
Xronos has three cool looking durable arcade buttons that give you simple access to all of its features!
Xronos Clock Features:
- Dual Custom Alarms with 10 Alarm tones such as melodies or special effects like trains, thunder or police sirens.
- Change display color to Green, RED or Orange.
- Adjustable display brightness
- 12 or 24 hour mode
- Celsius or Fahrenheit selection for temperature sensor
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts display brightness
- Easy access to micro SD card, backup batter and FTDI
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.