- Intel® Galileo Development Board – Arduino Certified – (0:20)
- Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable – 10 ft/3 meters – (3:03)
- Breadboard-Friendly 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Jack (3:54)
- Right-Angle 3.5mm Stereo Plug to Pigtail Cable (4:49)
- Stereo 2.8W Class D Audio Amplifier – I2C Control AGC – TPA2016 (6:10)
- Adafruit 9-DOF IMU Breakout – L3GD20 + LSM303 (9:56)
- Sparki – The Easy Robot for Everyone (14:55)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Prototyping PCBs with Particle, a guide from a pro in the field #makerbusiness
Wearables — From mat to hat
Electronics — Even lower power!
Biohacking — Nectome’s Brain Preservation and Backup Service Plan
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.