NEW PRODUCT – HexBright FLEX – The HexBright FLEX is the world’s first open source, Arduino compatible, rechargeable LED light. Features include a high quality CNC aluminum body, an ergonomic grip, a TIR lens & sealed ends.
Stats for the HexBright FLEX, 500 lm model:
- USA Made CREE XM-L U2
- Rugged All-Aluminum Construction
- USB Rechargeable and Programmable
- Regulated light output! Stays constant!
- High Mode – 500 Lumens/1 Hour
- Medium Mode – 175 Lumens/8 Hours
- Low Mode – 50 Lumens/30 Hours
- Arduino Compatible and Open Source!
- Includes battery, cable and wall charger
- The HexBright we carry currently has a black body!
In stock and shipping now!
Join 6,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — Aquarium troubles: the cost of iteration and troubleshooting with a manufacturers abroad
Wearables — Plastic gem know-how
Electronics — Counting Pin Numbers
Biohacking — Exploring Our Inner Reality : Entopic Visions
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython 3.0.0 Release Candidate 0 released!
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.