NEW PRODUCT – HexBright FLEX – The HexBright FLEX is the world’s first open source, Arduino compatible, rechargeable LED light. Features include a high quality CNC aluminum body, an ergonomic grip, a TIR lens & sealed ends.
Stats for the HexBright FLEX, 500 lm model:
- USA Made CREE XM-L U2
- Rugged All-Aluminum Construction
- USB Rechargeable and Programmable
- Regulated light output! Stays constant!
- High Mode – 500 Lumens/1 Hour
- Medium Mode – 175 Lumens/8 Hours
- Low Mode – 50 Lumens/30 Hours
- Arduino Compatible and Open Source!
- Includes battery, cable and wall charger
- The HexBright we carry currently has a black body!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — Start with a sketch
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — Book Recommendation: Autonomous by Annalee Newitz
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.