COMING SOON! Printrbot Simple Kit – 2014. These will be in stock in a week or less, sign up now – they’re going to move FAST! The Printrbot Simple is an exercise in 3D printing minimalism. It includes only what is needed to get started in the world of 3D printing. After building this kit you’ll have a fully-functioning 3D printer that weighs only 5 lbs and fits nicely on your desk
Please note! the Printrbot is a kit and not for beginners! You’ll get all the parts to assemble your own 3D printer but it does require some technical expertise, time and effort to assemble.
Features of the Printrbot Simple Kit:
- The 2014 model comes standard with Aluminum Extruder and Aluminum print bed
- 0.1mm resolution (and beyond)
- 100mm cube of printing volume (~4″ cube)
- Printrboard electronics
- PLA only (no heat bed)
- Ubis 1.75mm Hotend
- 200lb. test fishing line – the X & Y “belts”
- 12v 6A laptop style power supply
- Outer dimensions: 7″ x 8″ x 9″
- ~5.25lb total weight
- Sample of 1.75mm PLA filament
- Fan and end stops included
- Laser cut wood parts are standard 1/4″ (6mm) thick
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Authority and Decision-Making Differ Across Cultures
Wearables — Perform operation
Electronics — Soldering Pointer!
Biohacking — Stretchable EEG Temporary Tattoos
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.