We are at the APEX Expo and we are in the market for an additional reflow oven, we are checking out the Vitronics Soltec XPM3.
The Vitronics Soltec XPM3 product platform is the latest evolution in a long history of reflow systems that have proven their capability worldwide and established a reputation for superior reliability. Robust design combined with a unique heat transfer system consistently deliver benchmark thermal performance, precise process control, and superior value for high production in a 24/7 environment.
Key Standard Features:
- Autoset_logo_mini_inline.jpg profile/recipe generator
- 350°C maximum setpoint temperature
- Lifetime warranty on heaters and blowers
- Flux Flow Control™ flux evacuation system
- Patented individual Cell Inlet and Exhaust™ enables optimized gas flow management
- Active forced convection top and bottom cooling cells
- Easy to maintain cooling zones
Key Optional Features:
- Advanced controlled cooling
- Nitrogen atmosphere with true air switching and quick purge
- CAMX host communication software
- Stack filter
- Dual lane with independent lane speed control
- Condensing gas recirculation system
- Bar code traceability system
Thousands of industry professionals from more than 50 countries attend this premier event— featuring advanced and emerging technologies in printed board design and manufacturing, electronics assembly, test and printed electronics! Find new suppliers with new solutions and connect with colleagues from around the world.
This year’s show brochure is here follow along our coverage on Twitter @adafruit with the tag #adafruitAPEX here is the mobile version of the schedule, directory and more.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Brushing it clean
Electronics — Electrolytic Limitations
Biohacking — High Power Density Human Sweat Battery
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.