We are at the APEX EXPO and looking for an additional reflow oven, we are checking out the new DDM Novastar GF-125 HC/HT – SMT Reflow Oven. We have a Novastar now and are very happy with it.
DDM Novastar makes a revolutionary reflow oven for the SMT market, designed with patented Horizontal Convection technology* for even heating across the entire face of the PCB. Models range from a traditional benchtop solder reflow oven to batch ovens to automatic floor style systems. Also selections for reflow soldering using hot plates and vapor phase ovens are located here.
Convection reflow oven with five (5) top and five (5) bottom vertical heating zones, the NEW GF-125 HC/HT is an economic solution for medium volume production runs. Utilizing horizontal convection heating technology, the GF-125 HC/HT provides uniform temperature profiling across the entire PCB board for enhanced SMT process control. With temperatures up to 400°C, the GF-125 horizontal convection reflow oven is capable of lead-free soldering.
- 5 vertical heating zones plus 1 cooling zone
- Integrated enclosed stand with 12″ wide mesh conveyorReflow Oven, 5-zone GF-125
- Stainless steel conveyor and chambers
- Clamshell hood design with Easy Lift
- Viewing window with lighted interior
- Real time graphic temperature profiler to assist in profiling of board
- On-board LCD controller for easy and flexible programming control
- Status light tower option
- Reflow oven is Lead and Lead-free compatible
Thousands of industry professionals from more than 50 countries attend this premier event— featuring advanced and emerging technologies in printed board design and manufacturing, electronics assembly, test and printed electronics! Find new suppliers with new solutions and connect with colleagues from around the world.
This year’s show brochure is here follow along our coverage on Twitter @adafruit with the tag #adafruitAPEX here is the mobile version of the schedule, directory and more.