We are at the APEX Expo looking for an additional reflow oven, we are checking out the Essemtec RO300FC Full Convection Reflow Oven.
- Small but powerful reflow oven. 300 mm process width. Sophisticated zone separation between zones enables profiles that are normally possible only on larger and much more expensive systems. Small footprint 2.0×0.7 m.
- 4 zone convection
- 300 mm soldering width
- Lead-free process approved
- Soldering or curing
Hot air convection oven for all SMT applications
The RO300FC exclusively heats with hot air convection and can be used for the different tasks in SMT assembly, especially for the reflow soldering of lead free solder pastes or the curing of adhesives. It features easy operation, perfect reflow results and a robust construction. It is well suited for continuous production, small batch manufacturing and prototyping.
- 100% convection heating
- Equal heating rates
- Minimum Delta-T
- Precise temperature control
- Soldering or curing applications
- Small dimensions – high throughput
- Volume or small series production
- Graphical recording of temperature profiles
Thousands of industry professionals from more than 50 countries attend this premier event— featuring advanced and emerging technologies in printed board design and manufacturing, electronics assembly, test and printed electronics! Find new suppliers with new solutions and connect with colleagues from around the world.
This year’s show brochure is here follow along our coverage on Twitter @adafruit with the tag #adafruitAPEX here is the mobile version of the schedule, directory and more.