Economical automatic selective soldering system with MicroDrop Jet Fluxer, top and bottom heater, embedded PC, innovative can-open technology, one solder pot. Accurate and repeatable soldering results. High Quality system with low maintenance requirements.DDM Model IS-B 335S Selective Soldering System from InterSelect
- Economical, Automatic selective soldering system
- Eliminates your present hand soldering process
- Revolutionary “PhotoScan Software Editor” programming system
- You can complete a program in a matter of minutes instead of a matter of hours
- Improving your 1st Pass Yields dramatically
- Quick ROI (Return on Investment)
- Exceptional accuracy and repeatability
- Require practically no maintenance
- One the fastest systems in the industry today (up to 700 inches per minute)
- Solder Height check available
- Double throughput with Smart Dual Nozzle Technology
- Jet wave and wettable nozzle technology available
- Lead or Lead-Free solder compatibility
- Easy to use
Max board size: 14” x 14” (335 x 335 mm)
Min. Neighbor Component Clearance: .06″-0.12″ (1.5-3 mm) (Nozzle type)
Preheater: Bottom: 1.5-4.5 KW Top 1.5-4.5 KW
Solder Capacity: Up to 2 solder module with 12kg 22 lbs each module
Pressure (Nitrogen): 60-90 psi (4-6 bar)
Flux System: Micro Drop Jet – Maintenance Free
Solder Pot and Pump: Lead-free, Titanium, Standard-Suitable for all alloys
Warm up Time: Approximately 60 Minutes
Max Temperature: 608°F (320°C)
Consumption (Nitrogen): 1-2 CFM (1.5 – 3 m3/h), adjustable 99.99%
Air Pressure: 60 psi (3 bar)
Thousands of industry professionals from more than 50 countries attend this premier event— featuring advanced and emerging technologies in printed board design and manufacturing, electronics assembly, test and printed electronics! Find new suppliers with new solutions and connect with colleagues from around the world.
This year’s show brochure is here follow along our coverage on Twitter @adafruit with the tag #adafruitAPEX here is the mobile version of the schedule, directory and more.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Bunnie working with Snowden on phone tracking and also taking on the DMCA Section 1201 with the EFF
Wearables — Gluing gloves
Electronics — Code like everyone’s watching
Biohacking — Melatonin Hacking – Avoiding Blue Light Near Bedtime
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.