NEW PRODUCT – Goldie Blox and the Dunk Tank: Goldie Blox is a fun combination of storybook and engineering. Follow the leading lady, Goldie, in her quest to solve problems with engineering skills!
In GoldieBlox and the Dunk Tank, Goldie has to find a way to get Nacho clean. The only problem is: Nacho hates water and loves being a dirty dog. After many tries to get Nacho clean, Goldie finally comes up with the perfect contraption.
- A book series plus construction set where Goldie and friends devise a plan to get Nacho clean in time for the carnival.
- Builds spatial skills, engineering principles (hinges and levers), and confidence in problem-solving.
- Comes equipped with 3 design ideas, and unlimited building possibilities.
- Compatible with all other GoldieBlox toys.
- Age range: 6+
- Skill concept: Hinge and Lever
- INCLUDES: Storybook, 1 animal figurine, 1 bouncy ball, 2 wheels, 9 short axles, 18 long axles, 12 blocks, 10 spacers, 2 targets, 3 design templates
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “The Essential Guide to Electronics in Shenzhen – Delivery Update”
Wearables — Vinegar meets rust
Electronics — How to make your LiPo long-lasting
Biohacking — How does PCR work?
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.