- Bluefruit LE – Bluetooth Low Energy Breakout (BLE 4.0) – nRF8001 (0:04)
- Adafruit “Music Maker” MP3 Shield for Arduino (MP3/Ogg/WAV…) (4:00)
- Adafruit “Music Maker” MP3 Shield for Arduino w/3W Stereo Amp (4:00)
- Cupcade: the Raspberry Pi-Powered Micro Arcade Cabinet Kit (7:26)
- Panel Mount RCA (Composite Video, Audio) Cable (12:11)
- Flex Cable for Raspberry Pi Camera – 18″ / 457mm (12:27)
- Flex Cable for Raspberry Pi Camera – 24″ / 610mm (12:27)
- 20W 4 Ohm Full Range Speaker (12:59)
- Anemometer Wind Speed Sensor w/Analog Voltage Output (13:36)
- Mini Chiclet Keyboard – USB Wired – Black (14:35)
- Mini Wireless Keyboard – Black w/ Batteries (15:02)
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo w/ Batteries – One USB Port! (15:30)
- Large Enclosed Piezo Element w/Wires (16:15)
- Adafruit Assembled Pi T-Cobbler Breakout for Raspberry Pi (16:48)
- Black Shortening microSD adapter for Raspberry Pi & Macbooks (17:10)
- Goldie Blox and the Dunk Tank (17:51)
- The Raspberry Leaf (Three Pack) (18:30)
- 50-pin 0.5mm pitch top-contact FPC SMT Connector (18:53)
- 2.8″ TFT Display with Resistive Touchscreen (19:00)
- SI1145 Digital UV Index / IR / Visible Light Sensor (19:40)
- Analog Output K-Type Thermocouple Amplifier – AD8495 Breakout (20:29)
- OctoWS2811 Adapter for Teensy 3.1 – Control tons of NeoPixels! (21:32)
- Audio Adapter Board for Teensy 3.0 & 3.1 (22:10)
- MCP9808 High Accuracy I2C Temperature Sensor Breakout Board (22:50)
- 12″ Chemical eTape Liquid Level Sensor with Teflon Jacket (23:12)
- Panel Mount 1K potentiometer (Breadboard Friendly) (24:57)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — To make it through a tough business cycle, layoffs should be a last resort
Wearables — Frame it with PVC
Electronics — Tristates!
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: The Adafruit Learn System Project Bundle, and more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — ESP Earrings, RP2040 WiFi, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — Mechanical Coin Bank
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — NEW PRODUCT – Edge-Launch USB Type C SMT Plug Connector – Pack of 10
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.