- Bluefruit LE – Bluetooth Low Energy Breakout (BLE 4.0) – nRF8001 (0:04)
- Adafruit “Music Maker” MP3 Shield for Arduino (MP3/Ogg/WAV…) (4:00)
- Adafruit “Music Maker” MP3 Shield for Arduino w/3W Stereo Amp (4:00)
- Cupcade: the Raspberry Pi-Powered Micro Arcade Cabinet Kit (7:26)
- Panel Mount RCA (Composite Video, Audio) Cable (12:11)
- Flex Cable for Raspberry Pi Camera – 18″ / 457mm (12:27)
- Flex Cable for Raspberry Pi Camera – 24″ / 610mm (12:27)
- 20W 4 Ohm Full Range Speaker (12:59)
- Anemometer Wind Speed Sensor w/Analog Voltage Output (13:36)
- Mini Chiclet Keyboard – USB Wired – Black (14:35)
- Mini Wireless Keyboard – Black w/ Batteries (15:02)
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo w/ Batteries – One USB Port! (15:30)
- Large Enclosed Piezo Element w/Wires (16:15)
- Adafruit Assembled Pi T-Cobbler Breakout for Raspberry Pi (16:48)
- Black Shortening microSD adapter for Raspberry Pi & Macbooks (17:10)
- Goldie Blox and the Dunk Tank (17:51)
- The Raspberry Leaf (Three Pack) (18:30)
- 50-pin 0.5mm pitch top-contact FPC SMT Connector (18:53)
- 2.8″ TFT Display with Resistive Touchscreen (19:00)
- SI1145 Digital UV Index / IR / Visible Light Sensor (19:40)
- Analog Output K-Type Thermocouple Amplifier – AD8495 Breakout (20:29)
- OctoWS2811 Adapter for Teensy 3.1 – Control tons of NeoPixels! (21:32)
- Audio Adapter Board for Teensy 3.0 & 3.1 (22:10)
- MCP9808 High Accuracy I2C Temperature Sensor Breakout Board (22:50)
- 12″ Chemical eTape Liquid Level Sensor with Teflon Jacket (23:12)
- Panel Mount 1K potentiometer (Breadboard Friendly) (24:57)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Fewer startups, and other collateral damage from the 2018 tariffs
Wearables — Light as a Worbla feather
Electronics — How to make your own magnetic field probe!
Biohacking — The State of DNA Analysis in Three Mindmaps
Python for Microcontrollers — One year of CircuitPython weeklies!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.