- Bluefruit LE – Bluetooth Low Energy Breakout (BLE 4.0) – nRF8001 (0:04)
- Adafruit “Music Maker” MP3 Shield for Arduino (MP3/Ogg/WAV…) (4:00)
- Adafruit “Music Maker” MP3 Shield for Arduino w/3W Stereo Amp (4:00)
- Cupcade: the Raspberry Pi-Powered Micro Arcade Cabinet Kit (7:26)
- Panel Mount RCA (Composite Video, Audio) Cable (12:11)
- Flex Cable for Raspberry Pi Camera – 18″ / 457mm (12:27)
- Flex Cable for Raspberry Pi Camera – 24″ / 610mm (12:27)
- 20W 4 Ohm Full Range Speaker (12:59)
- Anemometer Wind Speed Sensor w/Analog Voltage Output (13:36)
- Mini Chiclet Keyboard – USB Wired – Black (14:35)
- Mini Wireless Keyboard – Black w/ Batteries (15:02)
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo w/ Batteries – One USB Port! (15:30)
- Large Enclosed Piezo Element w/Wires (16:15)
- Adafruit Assembled Pi T-Cobbler Breakout for Raspberry Pi (16:48)
- Black Shortening microSD adapter for Raspberry Pi & Macbooks (17:10)
- Goldie Blox and the Dunk Tank (17:51)
- The Raspberry Leaf (Three Pack) (18:30)
- 50-pin 0.5mm pitch top-contact FPC SMT Connector (18:53)
- 2.8″ TFT Display with Resistive Touchscreen (19:00)
- SI1145 Digital UV Index / IR / Visible Light Sensor (19:40)
- Analog Output K-Type Thermocouple Amplifier – AD8495 Breakout (20:29)
- OctoWS2811 Adapter for Teensy 3.1 – Control tons of NeoPixels! (21:32)
- Audio Adapter Board for Teensy 3.0 & 3.1 (22:10)
- MCP9808 High Accuracy I2C Temperature Sensor Breakout Board (22:50)
- 12″ Chemical eTape Liquid Level Sensor with Teflon Jacket (23:12)
- Panel Mount 1K potentiometer (Breadboard Friendly) (24:57)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Intel Makes a Chip
Wearables — Go magnetic
Electronics — LED colors: what they tell you
Biohacking — Brainding – Circuit Bending Using an EEG
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.