Go interactive with sensors and Adafruit GEMMA with this lovely starter kit! Included is everything you need to make a basic sensing project (or two). There’s a GEMMA board, four sewable bright RGB pixels, a motion sensor, a switch, a light sensor, a piezo, a rechargeable battery and charger, 2-ply conductive thread, alligator clips to help you test out your circuit, and a USB cable for programming GEMMA.
Gemma Sensor Pack contents:
- Adafruit Micro Lipo – USB LiIon/LiPoly charger – v1
- Lithium Ion Polymer Battery – 3.7v 500mAh
- Four Flora RGB NeoPixels V2
- Stainless Thin Conductive Thread – 2 ply – 25 meter/85 ft
- Photo cell (CdS photoresistor)
- Small Alligator Clip Test Lead (set of 12)
- GEMMA miniature wearable electronic platform
- USB cable – A/MiniB – 3ft
- Tactile On/Off Switch with Leads
- Fast Vibration Sensor Switch (Easy to trigger)
- Small Enclosed Piezo w/Wires
We guarantee lots of safe sewing fun!
Make your wearables glow with the GEMMA sequin pack!
This GEMMA parts pack makes it easy to add light to your wearables. It comes with thread, needles, two CR2032 coin cell batteries, a holder for the batteries, a GEMMA sewable microcontroller, and warm white Adafruit LED Sequins. This pack is perfect for adding a little sparkle to any garment or accessory, and is a great way to get started sewing electronics.
The GEMMA Sequin Pack includes:
- Needle set – 3/9 sizes – 20 needles
- Stainless Thin Conductive Thread – 2 ply – 23 meter/76 ft
- 2 x 2032 Coin Cell Battery Holder – 6V output with On/Off switch
- 2 x CR2032 Lithium Coin Cell Battery
- Adafruit GEMMA – Miniature wearable electronic platform
- Adafruit LED Sequins – Warm White – Pack of 5
We also carry different colors of sequins so you can add different glowing LEDs to your project!
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Brushing it clean
Electronics — Electrolytic Limitations
Biohacking — High Power Density Human Sweat Battery
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.