- Tactile Alternating Button w/3 Wire Leads (0:05)
- littleBits Space Kit (0:59)
- 15mm Slide Railing Platform – Larger Size (2:27)
- Supported Slide Rail – 15mm wide – 500mm long (2:27)
- 12mm Coin Cell Breakout Board (5:44)
- 12mm Coin Cell Breakout w/ On-Off Switch (5:44)
- Mini Electric Guitar Kit from Gakken (6:53)
- AKARI Origami LED Lamp Shade Kit from Gakken (6:53)
- 35mm Twin Lens Reflex Camera Kit from Gakken (6:53)
- Mini-Theremin Kit from Gakken (6:53)
- Edo-Style Clock Kit from Gakken (6:53)
- The Pinhole Planetarium Kit from Gakken (6:53)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell with Google Hangouts On-Air is every Wednesday at 7:30pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Charitable business and the Buy-One Give-One angle
Wearables — Stitch marks
Electronics — Potentiometer conventions
Biohacking — Vitamin-C + Gelatin for Accelerated Recovery
Python for Microcontrollers — The Top Programming Languages 2019 – Python tops the charts with a CircuitPython nod! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #PythonHardware @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Adafruit IO Updates, RGB Stream Deck Message Panel, and more
Microsoft MakeCode — Welcome to the MakeCode Newsletter!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.