littleBits has this cute project up on their site: perfect for Mother’s Day!
- Show your mom a littleLove with this interactive card! You only need a starter kit to make this project, so let’s get started with the circuit. First take your power module, and connect the battery with battery adapter. Make sure you turn the switch on the power module from off to on.
- Next, connect the pressure sensor.
- Connect pressure sensor to a wire module
- Connect wire to pulse. Use the littleScrewdriver to adjust the speed on the pulse module
- Connect pulse to vibration motor
- Connect vibration motor to bargraph
- Connect bargraph to RGB LED. Use the littleScrewdriver to adjust the color of the light.
- Connect RGB LED to LED module. And we’re done!
- Print out the templates attached and start building your Mother’s Day gift! We have included some sample graphics, but get creative and draw your own!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Steve Ballmer Serves Up a Fascinating Data Trove
Wearables — Chalk it up
Electronics — Look to ferrites (no, not ferrets, the European polecat) when faced with high frequency
Biohacking — A Run in the Altra IQ Smart Shoes
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.