The SAMSUNG SM481 arrived TODAY.
Here’s Jonny, Mary and Ladyada closing the deal just a few weeks ago. Samsung, nicely done, we’re thrilled – thank you Jonny, Ken and the entire Samsung team!
Advanced High Speed Flexible Mounter – As a general component placer whose vision system is reinforced based on the platform of the SM471 high speed chip shooter and whose chip placement speed is the highest among the same class component placers, the SM481 realized achip placement speed of 39,000 CPH, the highest among the same class component placers, by applying a head with one gantry and ten spindles as well as new flying vision and by maximizing the pickup and placement motion.
In addition, it is applicable up to 0402 chips and □42mm ICs. It has improved actual productivity and placement quality by applying high speed and high precision electrically driven feeders. Furthermore, since it is designed to be compatible with SM series pneumatic feeders, it maximizes the customer’s operational convenience.
- 39,000 CPH(Optimum)
- 1 Gantry x 10 Spindles/Head
- Applicable part: 0402 ~ □42mm(H 15mm)
- Applicable PCB: 460(L) x 400(W)(Standard)
- Max. 740(L) x 460(W)(Option)
- High speed, high precision and electrically driven feeder
- Automatic pick-up position alignment function
- Compatible with SM pneumatic feeders
- New vacuum system and optimized pickup/placement motion SMART Feeder
- World’s first Auto Splicing and Auto Loading
Here’s our SAMSUNG TECHWIN SMT SM482. We believe the SMT SM482 and SMT SM481 will get along and in 9 months we’ll have baby TECHWINs.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.