- LulzBot TAZ 4 – Open source 3D Printer (0:01)
- Lithium Ion Cylindrical Battery – 3.7v 2200mAh (2:15)
- Kits by Gakken (3:13)
- Hot Air Soldering Rework Station w/ Three Nozzles (11:48)
- 20mm Coin Cell Breakout w/On-Off Switch (CR2032) (17:44)
- 20mm Coin Cell Breakout Board (CR2032) (18:05)
- 12 MHz Ceramic Resonator / Oscillator (18:38)
- 16 MHz Ceramic Resonator / Oscillator (18:38)
- 8 MHz Ceramic Resonator / Oscillator (18:38)
- TXB0104 Bi-Directional Level Shifter (19:26)
- Super Capacitor – 2.5V 630 Farad (20:34)
- BeagleBone Black Rev C – 4GB Flash – Pre-installed Debian (22:54)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell with Google Hangouts On-Air is every Wednesday at 7:30pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — A list of companies owned by Amazon. It’s big.
Wearables — Raid the kitchen
Electronics — Capacitor ESR
Biohacking — Vitamin-C + Gelatin for Accelerated Recovery
Python for Microcontrollers — Python snakes its way to the STM32, Serpente, and more!
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Adafruit IO Updates, RGB Stream Deck Message Panel, and more
Microsoft MakeCode — Welcome to the MakeCode Newsletter!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.