- LulzBot TAZ 4 – Open source 3D Printer (0:01)
- Lithium Ion Cylindrical Battery – 3.7v 2200mAh (2:15)
- Kits by Gakken (3:13)
- Hot Air Soldering Rework Station w/ Three Nozzles (11:48)
- 20mm Coin Cell Breakout w/On-Off Switch (CR2032) (17:44)
- 20mm Coin Cell Breakout Board (CR2032) (18:05)
- 12 MHz Ceramic Resonator / Oscillator (18:38)
- 16 MHz Ceramic Resonator / Oscillator (18:38)
- 8 MHz Ceramic Resonator / Oscillator (18:38)
- TXB0104 Bi-Directional Level Shifter (19:26)
- Super Capacitor – 2.5V 630 Farad (20:34)
- BeagleBone Black Rev C – 4GB Flash – Pre-installed Debian (22:54)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Presentation: Ten Year Futures – Benedict Evans
Wearables — Simulate tattoos
Electronics — Servo Pulses
Biohacking — Nutrigenomics – Personalized Vitamin Supplements Based on DNA
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.