- LulzBot TAZ 4 – Open source 3D Printer (0:01)
- Lithium Ion Cylindrical Battery – 3.7v 2200mAh (2:15)
- Kits by Gakken (3:13)
- Hot Air Soldering Rework Station w/ Three Nozzles (11:48)
- 20mm Coin Cell Breakout w/On-Off Switch (CR2032) (17:44)
- 20mm Coin Cell Breakout Board (CR2032) (18:05)
- 12 MHz Ceramic Resonator / Oscillator (18:38)
- 16 MHz Ceramic Resonator / Oscillator (18:38)
- 8 MHz Ceramic Resonator / Oscillator (18:38)
- TXB0104 Bi-Directional Level Shifter (19:26)
- Super Capacitor – 2.5V 630 Farad (20:34)
- BeagleBone Black Rev C – 4GB Flash – Pre-installed Debian (22:54)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Challenges in trade between China and U.S. highlighted by forced labor bill
Wearables — Zip it, zip it good
Electronics — When to opt for alkaline batteries
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: Arduino 2.0, Podcasts and much more! #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF @Raspberry_Pi
Adafruit IoT Monthly — BBQ Smoker, Emoji Telegraph, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — MakeCode Thank You!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — New Products 9/21/2022 Featuring Adafruit ENS160 MOX Gas Sensor – Sciosense CCS811 Upgrade – STEMMA QT / Qwiic
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.