Sumit Rai has been creating and sharing about a voice activated Raspberry Pi-based Karaoke project on the Element14 Community. The video above uses the Wolfson audio card and the video below doesn’t.
Follow the onscreen instruction and you are done with creating a voice command based karaoke selector and player.
- The steps in the karaoke.sh scripts involve the 2 second voice recording.
- Then it use Google_API to convert voice command into text.
- Then it compares the text to the available song name in the database.
- Get the name of the karaoke file.
- Play the file using karaoke player.
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!