YouTube user Giulio Moro made this cool video demonstrating his cool guitar effects made using BeagleBone Black.
A quick demo of the wah wah effect I programmed on a Beaglebone Black as an assignment for the Real Time DSP module taught by Andrew McPherson at Queen Mary University Of London.
Two buttons, a potentiometer.
- filter cutoff can be controlled by external pedal or by signal envelope
- two switchable filter cutoff range, “hi” for guitar and “lo” for bass
- built in overdrive which gain is controlled by the potentiometer
- the overdrive can be moved before or after the filter
- controls can be assigned to the acceleromter (not shown in this demo)
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.