YouTube user Giulio Moro made this cool video demonstrating his cool guitar effects made using BeagleBone Black.
A quick demo of the wah wah effect I programmed on a Beaglebone Black as an assignment for the Real Time DSP module taught by Andrew McPherson at Queen Mary University Of London.
Two buttons, a potentiometer.
- filter cutoff can be controlled by external pedal or by signal envelope
- two switchable filter cutoff range, “hi” for guitar and “lo” for bass
- built in overdrive which gain is controlled by the potentiometer
- the overdrive can be moved before or after the filter
- controls can be assigned to the acceleromter (not shown in this demo)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Raspberry Pi and CoderDojo Join Forces
Wearables — Gold glow
Electronics — Linear Love
Biohacking — Read Faster Using JETZT or SPEEDREAD
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.