- Mini Electric Guitar Kit from Gakken (0:22)
- Mini-Theremin Kit from Gakken (1:06)
- LittleBits Arduino Module (1:46)
- Maker Dad by Mark Frauenfelder (2:57)
- 3.5mm (1/8″) DIY 4-Pole (TRRS) Plug (3:50)
- 1/4″ (6.35mm) DIY Stereo Plug (3:50)
- 2.5mm DIY Stereo Plug Connector (3:50)
- 10 Segment Light Bar LED Display – White (8:20)
- 10 Segment Light Bar LED Display – Blue (8:20)
- 10 Segment Light Bar LED Display – Pure Green (8:20)
- 10 Segment Light Bar LED Display – Amber (8:20)
- Panel Mount 100K potentiometer (Breadboard Friendly) (10:35)
- USB DIY Connector – MicroB Female Plug (11:21)
- USB DIY Slim Connector Shell – A-M Plug (11:21)
- USB DIY Slim Connector Shell – MicroB Plug (11:21)
- Mini Metal Speaker w/ Wires – 8 ohm 0.5W (13:45)
- Thin Plastic Speaker w/Wires – 8 ohm 0.25W (13:45)
- MPL3115A2 – I2C Barometric Pressure/Altitude/Temperature Sensor (15:07)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Fewer startups, and other collateral damage from the 2018 tariffs
Wearables — Zip it up
Electronics — Static kills… slowly.
Biohacking — Who Writes the Heart Rate Algorithms?
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython creates new assistive tech opportunities
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.