- Mini Electric Guitar Kit from Gakken (0:22)
- Mini-Theremin Kit from Gakken (1:06)
- LittleBits Arduino Module (1:46)
- Maker Dad by Mark Frauenfelder (2:57)
- 3.5mm (1/8″) DIY 4-Pole (TRRS) Plug (3:50)
- 1/4″ (6.35mm) DIY Stereo Plug (3:50)
- 2.5mm DIY Stereo Plug Connector (3:50)
- 10 Segment Light Bar LED Display – White (8:20)
- 10 Segment Light Bar LED Display – Blue (8:20)
- 10 Segment Light Bar LED Display – Pure Green (8:20)
- 10 Segment Light Bar LED Display – Amber (8:20)
- Panel Mount 100K potentiometer (Breadboard Friendly) (10:35)
- USB DIY Connector – MicroB Female Plug (11:21)
- USB DIY Slim Connector Shell – A-M Plug (11:21)
- USB DIY Slim Connector Shell – MicroB Plug (11:21)
- Mini Metal Speaker w/ Wires – 8 ohm 0.5W (13:45)
- Thin Plastic Speaker w/Wires – 8 ohm 0.25W (13:45)
- MPL3115A2 – I2C Barometric Pressure/Altitude/Temperature Sensor (15:07)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Peloton to break ground at a new manufacturing campus in Ohio
Wearables — Tear it all apart
Electronics — Disable unused channels!
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: CircuitPython tops Tom’s Hardware Best RP2040 Boards 2021 and more #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Toddler Clock, Predictive Weather Station, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — Arcade Beginner Skillmap
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — NEW PRODUCT – Bluetooth eInk Display Clock with Temperature Humidity Sensor – LYWSD02
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.