- Theo Jansen’s Mini Strandbeest Kit by Gakken (0:10)
- Mini GSM/Cellular Quad-Band Antenna – 2dBi SMA Plug (0:33)
- Right-angle Mini GSM/Cellular Quad-Band Antenna – 2dBi SMA Plug (0:33)
- 3.5mm (1/8″) Stereo DIY Plug (1:35)
- 3.5mm (1/8″) Stereo DIY “Free-Hanging” In-Line Jack (1:35)
- USB DIY Slim Connector Shell – Mini-B Plug (3:05)
- Medium Surface Transducer with Wires – 4 Ohm 3 Watt (3:55)
- Small 1.2″ 8×8 Ultra Bright Square White LED Matrix + Backpack (5:35)
- Small 1.2″ 8×8 Bright Square Pure Green LED Matrix + Backpack (5:35)
- 1.2″ 8×8 Matrix Square Pixel – Pure Green (5:35)
- 1.2″ 8×8 Matrix Square Pixel – Yellow (5:35)
- Small 1.2″ 8×8 Ultra Bright Square Amber LED Matrix + Backpack (5:35)
- 1.2″ 8×8 Matrix Square Pixel – Amber (5:35)
- 1.2″ 8×8 Matrix Square Pixel – Blue (5:35)
- Small 1.2″ 8×8 Ultra Bright Square Blue LED Matrix + Backpack (5:35)
- Small 1.2″ 8×8 Ultra Bright Square Yellow LED Matrix + Backpack (5:35)
- NeoPixel Clear 5mm Through-Hole LED – 5 Pack (5:35)
- Adafruit SPI Non-Volatile FRAM Breakout – 64Kbit / 8KByte (11:33)
- Adafruit I2C Non-Volatile FRAM Breakout – 256Kbit / 32KByte (11:33)
- USB Charger Doctor – In-line Voltage and Current Meter (14:35)
- PowerBoost 500 Basic – 5V USB Boost @ 500mA from 1.8V+ (16:51)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell with Google Hangouts On-Air is every Wednesday at 7:30pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — SiFive is a startup to pay attention to. RISC-5 is here to stay.
Wearables — Swatch it up
Electronics — Code like everyone’s watching
Biohacking — Stroboscopic Visual Training
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython takes flight! All aboard with datum, Bluefruit CPX, and more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #PythonHardware @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.