- Theo Jansen’s Mini Strandbeest Kit by Gakken (0:10)
- Mini GSM/Cellular Quad-Band Antenna – 2dBi SMA Plug (0:33)
- Right-angle Mini GSM/Cellular Quad-Band Antenna – 2dBi SMA Plug (0:33)
- 3.5mm (1/8″) Stereo DIY Plug (1:35)
- 3.5mm (1/8″) Stereo DIY “Free-Hanging” In-Line Jack (1:35)
- USB DIY Slim Connector Shell – Mini-B Plug (3:05)
- Medium Surface Transducer with Wires – 4 Ohm 3 Watt (3:55)
- Small 1.2″ 8×8 Ultra Bright Square White LED Matrix + Backpack (5:35)
- Small 1.2″ 8×8 Bright Square Pure Green LED Matrix + Backpack (5:35)
- 1.2″ 8×8 Matrix Square Pixel – Pure Green (5:35)
- 1.2″ 8×8 Matrix Square Pixel – Yellow (5:35)
- Small 1.2″ 8×8 Ultra Bright Square Amber LED Matrix + Backpack (5:35)
- 1.2″ 8×8 Matrix Square Pixel – Amber (5:35)
- 1.2″ 8×8 Matrix Square Pixel – Blue (5:35)
- Small 1.2″ 8×8 Ultra Bright Square Blue LED Matrix + Backpack (5:35)
- Small 1.2″ 8×8 Ultra Bright Square Yellow LED Matrix + Backpack (5:35)
- NeoPixel Clear 5mm Through-Hole LED – 5 Pack (5:35)
- Adafruit SPI Non-Volatile FRAM Breakout – 64Kbit / 8KByte (11:33)
- Adafruit I2C Non-Volatile FRAM Breakout – 256Kbit / 32KByte (11:33)
- USB Charger Doctor – In-line Voltage and Current Meter (14:35)
- PowerBoost 500 Basic – 5V USB Boost @ 500mA from 1.8V+ (16:51)
Eink, E-paper, Think Ink – Collin shares six segments pondering the unusual low-power display technology that somehow still seems a bit sci-fi – http://adafruit.com/thinkink
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — To make it through a tough business cycle, layoffs should be a last resort
Wearables — Sticky energy
Electronics — My signal isn’t THAT noisy, is it?
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: COVID tracking, OSHWA proposals and much more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Our Favorite IoT Projects from 2020
Microsoft MakeCode — Play MakeCode Arcade games on Raspberry Pi!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — JP’s Product Pick of the Week 1/19/21 MPR121 Cap Touch Gator Breakout @adafruit @johnedgarpark #adafruit #newproductpick
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.