- Theo Jansen-style Biped Robot kit by Gakken (0:15)
- MakerBot® Replicator™ Mini (1:20)
- 1/4″ (6.35mm) DIY Mono Plug (3:22)
- 1/4″ (6.35mm) DIY Stereo In-Line Jack (3:22)
- Universal Qi Wireless Receiver Module (6:42)
- SmartMatrix Shield for Teensy 3.1 (11:08)
- Pixy CMUcam5 Sensor (11:53)
- Adafruit BMP183 SPI Barometric Pressure & Altitude Sensor (13:20)
- Adafruit Mini Lipo w/Mini-B USB Jack – USB LiIon/LiPoly charger (14:10)
- Adafruit Micro Lipo w/MicroUSB Jack – USB LiIon/LiPoly charger (14:10)
- Adafruit HTU21D-F Temperature & Humidity Sensor Breakout Board (16:03)
- Adafruit TSL2561 Digital Luminosity/Lux/Light Sensor Breakout (16:45)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Rethink Robotics closes shop. Long live collaborative robots #makerbusiness
Wearables — Cleaning is key
Electronics — Serial overkill
Biohacking — Biohacking Resources – Books, Talks and Podcasts
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython @ Hackaday SuperCon #ICYMI @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF #Python
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.