- Theo Jansen-style Biped Robot kit by Gakken (0:15)
- MakerBot® Replicator™ Mini (1:20)
- 1/4″ (6.35mm) DIY Mono Plug (3:22)
- 1/4″ (6.35mm) DIY Stereo In-Line Jack (3:22)
- Universal Qi Wireless Receiver Module (6:42)
- SmartMatrix Shield for Teensy 3.1 (11:08)
- Pixy CMUcam5 Sensor (11:53)
- Adafruit BMP183 SPI Barometric Pressure & Altitude Sensor (13:20)
- Adafruit Mini Lipo w/Mini-B USB Jack – USB LiIon/LiPoly charger (14:10)
- Adafruit Micro Lipo w/MicroUSB Jack – USB LiIon/LiPoly charger (14:10)
- Adafruit HTU21D-F Temperature & Humidity Sensor Breakout Board (16:03)
- Adafruit TSL2561 Digital Luminosity/Lux/Light Sensor Breakout (16:45)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Pololu’s account of the chip shortage
Wearables — Getting overly ambitious with EL wire
Electronics — Invisible Bugs
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: CircuitPython Multitasking, Dune Gom Jabbar and more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Energy Harvesting Sensor Nodes, Tracking a Turtle, , and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — MakeCode Thank You!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — New Prods 11/17/21 feat. Adafruit KB2040 – RP2040 Kee Boar Driver!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.