All of the English dialogue in “Star Wars”, split into words, and sorted alphabetically.
- The word “lightsaber” only appears once in this film.
- There are 43m5s of spoken English, 81m39s of other.
- The most common word is “the”, of course, said 368 times.
- The word with most screen time is “you”, at 52.56 seconds.
- There are 1695 different words, and 11684 total words.
The longest words are “responsibility,” “malfunctioning”, “worshipfulness”, and “identification”, all 14 letters.
I labeled the words manually (!) using some software I wrote specifically for the purpose.
This is the Special Edition to troll Han-shot-first purists. Everyone knows the orig is the most legit.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — The many, many manufacturing processes listed on Wikipedia
Wearables — A bevel illusion
Electronics — Blown transistor?
Biohacking — We are Wired to Exercise at a Moderate Pace
Python for Microcontrollers — Make It Move with Crickit!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.