- DIY Sensor Film Kit – 4×6″ Small Kit (1:15)
- Anemometer Wind Speed Sensor w/Analog Voltage Output (010)
- Cupcade: the Raspberry Pi-Powered Micro Arcade Cabinet Kit (0:07)
- Large Surface Transducer with Wires – 4 Ohm 5 Watt (1:22)
- 3×4 Phone-style Matrix Keypad (2:42)
- USB DIY Slim Connector Shell – USB Type A Socket/Female (4:01)
- Edge-Launch SMA Connector for 1.6mm / 0.062″ Thick PCBs (5:10)
- Pimoroni PiBrella (7:10)
- Analog UV Light Sensor Breakout – GUVA-S12SD (:)
- Dual Alphanumeric Display – Blue 0.54″ Digit Height – Pack of 2 (12:33)
- Dual Alphanumeric Display – Red 0.54″ Digit Height – Pack of 2 (12:33)
- Quad Alphanumeric Display – Blue 0.54″ Digits w/ I2C Backpack (12:33)
- Quad Alphanumeric Display – Red 0.54″ Digits w/ I2C Backpack (12:33)
- 10 Segment Light Bar Graph LED Display – Yellow(12:33)
- 10 Segment Light Bar Graph LED Display – Yellow-Green (12:33)
- 10 Segment Light Bar Graph LED Display – Red (12:33)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Robotics manufacturer Anki shuts down
Wearables — Authentic shell business
Electronics — Lazy Libraries
Biohacking — Biohacking : The State of Tactile Notifications
Python for Microcontrollers — Google Coral, the console worn as a badge, and more Python on hardware! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.