Build creative BeagleBone Black devices–no prior programming or electronics experience required. In Programming the BeagleBone Black, electronics guru Simon Monk explains essential application development methods through straightforward directions and cool downloadable examples. Discover how to navigate the board, write and debug code, use expansion capes, and control external hardware. Easy-to-follow plans show you how to wire up and program a Web-controlled roving robot and an e-mail notifier that lights an incandescent lamp.
- Set up the BeagleBone Black and explore its features
- Connect to your computer via USB or Ethernet
- Use the BeagleBone Black as a stand-alone PC
- Write and execute BoneScript code
- Perform analog and digital I/O
- Work with expansion capes and modules
- Design Web interfaces that control electronics
- Assemble and program a robot and an e-mail notifier
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Happy CyberMonday ya’ll it’s #MakerBusiness
Wearables — Don’t forget a coat
Electronics — Watch that ground clip!
Biohacking — Sperm Testing via Smartphone
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.