- Make Your Own PCBs with Eagle by Simon Monks (0:10)
- Adafruit OONTZ Open-Source Grid Controller – 8×8 + White LEDs (0:55)
- Make: More Electronics by Charles Platt (1:40)
- Lumi Photo Printing Kit (2:18)
- Lumi Sunfold Printing Kit (2:18)
- Lumi Shadow Printing Kit (2:18)
- uniBBB – Unibody Aluminum Case for BeagleBone Black (4:33)
- Edge-Launch SMA Connector for 0.8mm / 0.031″ Slim PCBs (5:30)
- Qi Wireless Charger Sleeve – iPhone 5 Lightning Connector (7:15)
- Sharp GP2Y0D810Z0F Digital Distance Sensor with Pololu Carrier (8:30)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 5″ Display (no Touch) w/Mini Driver – 800×480 HDMI (9:20)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display 1280×800 IPS – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (11:30)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display (no Touch) w/Mini Driver – 800×480 HDMI (12:10)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display no Touchscreen 800×480 – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (12:51)
- Spy Camera for Raspberry Pi (14:29)
- 40-pin TFT Friend – FPC Breakout with LED Backlight Driver (15:23)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell with Google Hangouts On-Air is every Wednesday at 7:30pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Trade war rolls on, effects will have lasting implications
Wearables — Block the light
Electronics — Stay disciplined with ERC
Biohacking — Focus Building Meditation with Michael Taft
Python for Microcontrollers — Consumers Should Immediately… Python the Circuit! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #PythonHardware @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.