- Make Your Own PCBs with Eagle by Simon Monks (0:10)
- Adafruit OONTZ Open-Source Grid Controller – 8×8 + White LEDs (0:55)
- Make: More Electronics by Charles Platt (1:40)
- Lumi Photo Printing Kit (2:18)
- Lumi Sunfold Printing Kit (2:18)
- Lumi Shadow Printing Kit (2:18)
- uniBBB – Unibody Aluminum Case for BeagleBone Black (4:33)
- Edge-Launch SMA Connector for 0.8mm / 0.031″ Slim PCBs (5:30)
- Qi Wireless Charger Sleeve – iPhone 5 Lightning Connector (7:15)
- Sharp GP2Y0D810Z0F Digital Distance Sensor with Pololu Carrier (8:30)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 5″ Display (no Touch) w/Mini Driver – 800×480 HDMI (9:20)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display 1280×800 IPS – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (11:30)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display (no Touch) w/Mini Driver – 800×480 HDMI (12:10)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display no Touchscreen 800×480 – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (12:51)
- Spy Camera for Raspberry Pi (14:29)
- 40-pin TFT Friend – FPC Breakout with LED Backlight Driver (15:23)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Peloton to break ground at a new manufacturing campus in Ohio
Wearables — Tear it all apart
Electronics — Disable unused channels!
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: CircuitPython tops Tom’s Hardware Best RP2040 Boards 2021 and more #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Toddler Clock, Predictive Weather Station, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — Arcade Beginner Skillmap
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — New Products 06/09/21 feat. #Adafruit #Trinkey #QT2040 – RP2040 USB Key with Stemma QT!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.