- Make Your Own PCBs with Eagle by Simon Monks (0:10)
- Adafruit OONTZ Open-Source Grid Controller – 8×8 + White LEDs (0:55)
- Make: More Electronics by Charles Platt (1:40)
- Lumi Photo Printing Kit (2:18)
- Lumi Sunfold Printing Kit (2:18)
- Lumi Shadow Printing Kit (2:18)
- uniBBB – Unibody Aluminum Case for BeagleBone Black (4:33)
- Edge-Launch SMA Connector for 0.8mm / 0.031″ Slim PCBs (5:30)
- Qi Wireless Charger Sleeve – iPhone 5 Lightning Connector (7:15)
- Sharp GP2Y0D810Z0F Digital Distance Sensor with Pololu Carrier (8:30)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 5″ Display (no Touch) w/Mini Driver – 800×480 HDMI (9:20)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display 1280×800 IPS – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (11:30)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display (no Touch) w/Mini Driver – 800×480 HDMI (12:10)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display no Touchscreen 800×480 – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (12:51)
- Spy Camera for Raspberry Pi (14:29)
- 40-pin TFT Friend – FPC Breakout with LED Backlight Driver (15:23)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Despite multiple bankruptcies, RadioShack continues to find ways to keep the lights on
Wearables — Molding with glue
Electronics — A few words on inductor resistance
Biohacking — Running Blades
Python for Microcontrollers — Help bring CircuitPython to other languages!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.