- Make Your Own PCBs with Eagle by Simon Monks (0:10)
- Adafruit OONTZ Open-Source Grid Controller – 8×8 + White LEDs (0:55)
- Make: More Electronics by Charles Platt (1:40)
- Lumi Photo Printing Kit (2:18)
- Lumi Sunfold Printing Kit (2:18)
- Lumi Shadow Printing Kit (2:18)
- uniBBB – Unibody Aluminum Case for BeagleBone Black (4:33)
- Edge-Launch SMA Connector for 0.8mm / 0.031″ Slim PCBs (5:30)
- Qi Wireless Charger Sleeve – iPhone 5 Lightning Connector (7:15)
- Sharp GP2Y0D810Z0F Digital Distance Sensor with Pololu Carrier (8:30)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 5″ Display (no Touch) w/Mini Driver – 800×480 HDMI (9:20)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display 1280×800 IPS – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (11:30)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display (no Touch) w/Mini Driver – 800×480 HDMI (12:10)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display no Touchscreen 800×480 – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (12:51)
- Spy Camera for Raspberry Pi (14:29)
- 40-pin TFT Friend – FPC Breakout with LED Backlight Driver (15:23)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — A field guide to designing your PCBs, learned the hard way
Wearables — A glowing start point
Electronics — Current limiting!
Biohacking — A Gene to Predict Modafinil Response
Python for Microcontrollers — Python snakes its way to eInk displays! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.