- Learning Python with Raspberry Pi by Alex Bradbury (0:05)
- Programming the Beagle Bone Black by Simon Monk (0:30)
- Webcam Cover-Ups – pack of 10 (1:03)
- Adafruit OONTZ Open-Source Grid Controller Kit – 8×8 White LEDs (2:25)
- OONTZ Add-on Acrylic Tweaker/Hacker Panel (2:25)
- Silicone Cover Stranded-Core Wire – 2m 26AWG Red (4:38)
- Silicone Cover Stranded-Core Wire – 2m 26AWG Black (4:38)
- Silicone Cover Stranded-Core Wire – 2m 26AWG White (4:38)
- Solder Wire – 60/40 Rosin Core – 0.5mm/0.02″ diameter – 50 grams (6:30)
- Breadboard-Friendly PCB Mount Mini Speaker – 8 Ohm 0.2W (7:24)
- RasPi Robot Board v2 by MonkMakes (8:11)
- Proto-Screwshield (Wingshield) R3 Kit for Arduino (9:08)
- PowerBoost 500 Charger – Rechargeable 5V Lipo USB Boost @ 500mA+ (10:08)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell with Google Hangouts On-Air is every Wednesday at 7:30pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Trade war rolls on, effects will have lasting implications
Wearables — When you need support
Electronics — Stay disciplined with ERC
Biohacking — Focus Building Meditation with Michael Taft
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython Day Celebrations! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #PythonHardware @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.