- Learning Python with Raspberry Pi by Alex Bradbury (0:05)
- Programming the Beagle Bone Black by Simon Monk (0:30)
- Webcam Cover-Ups – pack of 10 (1:03)
- Adafruit OONTZ Open-Source Grid Controller Kit – 8×8 White LEDs (2:25)
- OONTZ Add-on Acrylic Tweaker/Hacker Panel (2:25)
- Silicone Cover Stranded-Core Wire – 2m 26AWG Red (4:38)
- Silicone Cover Stranded-Core Wire – 2m 26AWG Black (4:38)
- Silicone Cover Stranded-Core Wire – 2m 26AWG White (4:38)
- Solder Wire – 60/40 Rosin Core – 0.5mm/0.02″ diameter – 50 grams (6:30)
- Breadboard-Friendly PCB Mount Mini Speaker – 8 Ohm 0.2W (7:24)
- RasPi Robot Board v2 by MonkMakes (8:11)
- Proto-Screwshield (Wingshield) R3 Kit for Arduino (9:08)
- PowerBoost 500 Charger – Rechargeable 5V Lipo USB Boost @ 500mA+ (10:08)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Prototyping PCBs with Particle, a guide from a pro in the field #makerbusiness
Wearables — Learn about stretch
Electronics — Even lower power!
Biohacking — Nectome’s Brain Preservation and Backup Service Plan
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.