What: IOT NYC #2 – Let’s talk about interconnectivity!
Where: TurnToTech, 184 5th Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY (map)
When: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- 6:00 PM – Check-in
- 6:30 PM – Welcome Speech of the organizer and the host
- 6:40 PM – Sponsor’s message
- 6:45 PM – Speech of John Sigmier of Temboo – Temboo and Arduino
- 7:00 PM – Speech of Sheiva Rezvani – Desperate Housewares : an emotional Internet of Things.
- 7:15 PM – Individual Introductions
- 7:30 PM – Networking
- 9:00 PM – End of event
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Shenzhen: The Silicon Valley of Hardware (Full Documentary) and Who invests in hardware?
Wearables — Take flight with shiny wings
Electronics — Inadequate volt signal
Biohacking — The Upside of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.