- Raspberry Pi Model B+ 512MB RAM (0:03)
- Adafruit Pi Box Plus – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model B+ (0:33)
- Raspberry Pi B+ Black Enclosure (2:30)
- Raspberry Pi B+ Frosted White Enclosure (2:30)
- Adafruit Pi Cobbler Plus Kit- Breakout Cable for Raspberry Pi B+ (4:05)
- Adafruit Pi T-Cobbler Plus Kit – Breakout for Raspberry Pi B+ (4:05)
- Downgrade GPIO Ribbon Cable for Raspberry Pi Model B+ 40p to 26p (5:01)
- GPIO Ribbon Cable for Raspberry Pi Model B+ (40 pins) (5:44)
- 3.5mm A/V Cable (6:45)
- Pibow Coupé – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model B Computers (7:05)
- Chibitronics Starter Kit (8:02)
- Chibitronics Effects Add-On Pack (8:02)
- Chibitronics Sensors Add-On Pack (8:02)
- Chibitronics White LEDs Add-On Pack (8:02)
- Chibitronics Color LEDs Add-On Pack (8:02)
- Wired Miniature Electret Microphone (14:13)
- Adafruit TSL2591 High Dynamic Range Digital Light Sensor (14:46)
- Flora UV Index Sensor – Si1145 Light Sensor (16:13)
- Getting Started with Bluetooth Low Energy by KTOWN (16:52)
- 2.8″ TFT Touch Shield for Arduino w/Capacitive Touch (17:46)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Electronics manufacturing is a burger of complexity
Wearables — Battery wash cycle
Electronics — How to make your own magnetic field probe!
Biohacking — The State of DNA Analysis in Three Mindmaps
Python for Microcontrollers — Getting Started with Adafruit Circuit Playground Express
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.