…Following up on my success with my Charlieplexed LED clock, I wanted to create something with more Jazz..
While browsing google images, I came across an instructable for an Arduino Infinity Mirror and the brain cells started working in overdrive. Why shouldn’t I make an infinity mirror, that’s also a clock !!
- Works like a clock – the colours of the hands are user-programmable over bluetooth
- Has an IR sensor to sense if someone is coming near the mirror. Switches off the LEDs, so that this can be used as a normal mirror 🙂
- Shows a rainbow effect every 15 minutes (time is user adjustable)
- Has a touch button to toggle between clock and rainbow effects
- Switches to night mode between midnight and 7:00 AM – can be changed in the code.
- Can be programmed over bluetooth – so you do not need to take it off the wall if you need to update the code
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Makers and car advertising
Wearables — Battery save
Electronics — A way around surface mount snags
Biohacking — How Silicon Valley Is Trying to Hack Its Way Into a Longer Life
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.