…Following up on my success with my Charlieplexed LED clock, I wanted to create something with more Jazz..
While browsing google images, I came across an instructable for an Arduino Infinity Mirror and the brain cells started working in overdrive. Why shouldn’t I make an infinity mirror, that’s also a clock !!
- Works like a clock – the colours of the hands are user-programmable over bluetooth
- Has an IR sensor to sense if someone is coming near the mirror. Switches off the LEDs, so that this can be used as a normal mirror 🙂
- Shows a rainbow effect every 15 minutes (time is user adjustable)
- Has a touch button to toggle between clock and rainbow effects
- Switches to night mode between midnight and 7:00 AM – can be changed in the code.
- Can be programmed over bluetooth – so you do not need to take it off the wall if you need to update the code
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Brushing it clean
Electronics — Electrolytic Limitations
Biohacking — High Power Density Human Sweat Battery
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.