“ODROID-W is a miniature computing module which is fully compatible with all software available for the Raspberry-Pi.”
The ODROID-W measures a very small 60 x 36 x 7mm (2.4 x 1.4 x 0.3”). new features and improvements over the original Raspberry Pi:
– Li+ rechargeable battery charger and fuel gauge for portables, wearable and robots application
– Real Time Clock to keep accurate time without an Internet connection by just adding a coin battery
– 12-bit precision ADC to measure the dynamic voltage signals via two single-ended inputs
– DC/DC step-down converters for higher power efficiency
– DC/DC step-up converter for 5Volt rails (USB host and HDMI) from a Li-Polymer battery
– USB Host port can be placed on top or bottom as preferred
– DIY friendly 0.1inch/2.54mm pitch IO connector (up to 32 GPIO ports) for handy prototyping
ODROID-W = RPI + RTC + ADC + UPS + Battery gauge with significant Minimalism
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — To make it through a tough business cycle, layoffs should be a last resort
Wearables — EVA foam is like fondant
Electronics — I touched my circuit, and now it glitches!
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: 300 CircuitPython Libraries, Python Turns 30! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Upcycling Smartphones, AI Freezer, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — MakeCode Arcade Turns One!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — New Products 2/24/2021 Feat. TPS62827 3.3V Buck Converter Breakout – 3.3V Output 2 Amp Max!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.