- CadSoft EAGLE PCB Design Software V7 (0:03)
- Shield stacking headers for Arduino (R3 Compatible) (1:35)
- Adafruit 12-Key Capacitive Touch Sensor Breakout – MPR121 (2:55)
- PiTFT Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model B (4:39)
- Adafruit Pi T-Cobbler Plus Kit – Breakout for Raspberry Pi B+ (6:44)
- Adafruit Pi Cobbler Plus Kit- Breakout Cable for Raspberry Pi B+ (6:44)
- Adafruit Triple-Axis Accelerometer – ±2/4/8g @ 14-bit – MMA8451 (7:28)
- ACKme WiConnect WiFi Module – Mackerel Evaluation Board (8:36)
- PowerBoost 1000 Basic – 5V USB Boost @ 1000mA from 1.8V+ (10:35)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell with Google Hangouts On-Air is every Wednesday at 7:30pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — SiFive is a startup to pay attention to. RISC-5 is here to stay.
Wearables — Swatch it up
Electronics — Code like everyone’s watching
Biohacking — Stroboscopic Visual Training
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython takes flight! All aboard with datum, Bluefruit CPX, and more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #PythonHardware @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.