Every August is Back to School month here at Adafruit! Each day we’ll be posting great resources for educators, parents, students, and those who just want to learn. Check out our educators section, online store, learning system and the blog to learn more about:
- The best kits and products to learn about electronics and more!
- Getting started with Raspberry Pi kits and tutorials in the learning system.
- Adafruit iron-on skill badges to show off all the cool things that you learned!
- Our extensive selection of books for all ages and skill levels.
- All the tools you need to get started on your electronics journey can be found in Ladyada’s electronics toolkit!
- Adfruit’s educational apps Circuit Playground and Mho’s Resistance.
- Check out Adafruit’s YouTube channel for educational videos and weekly shows: Show and Tell, Ask an Engineer, Wearable Electronics with Becky Stern, Colin’s Lab, Circuit Playground and more!
- Check out our young engineers section for great resources to help kids learn about electronics and engineering.
- Adafruit has great resources to learn Arduino, BeagleBone Black, as well as wearables.
Tune in for more back to school posts this August!
August is Back to School Month here at Adafruit! Each day we’ll be bringing you a post for educators on the blog. Stay tuned for product guides, tutorials from the Adafruit Learning System, and inspiration from around the web! Get started by checking out Adafruit’s educational resources, such as our kits and project packs, suggested products for young engineers, and an extensive selection of books to help you learn!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — UPS begins testing emergency drone deliveries with CyPhy
Wearables — Make that prop functional
Electronics — Have you met Charlie?
Biohacking — The MATIA Project Assists The Blind and Those with Memory Loss
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.