I just uploaded a 3D printable case on Thingiverse for the Trinket:
There are several features I included in it:
- Small: It is only a few millimeters bigger than the trinket board itself.
- Snap in/out board: It is designed to allow you to easily snap the trinket board into or out of the case for easy access to the board.
- Trenches: There are small trenches underneath the pin outs to allow for solder.
- Side ports: To allow wires or header pins to exit the case.
- Reset button: An external button that allows you to press the reset button without having to open up the case.
Featured Adafruit Product!
Trinket 6-Pack – 3 x 3.3V and 3 x 5V Trinkets: Be the life of your (hackerspace) party when you show up with this six-pack! Get 6 Trinkets at 12% off – comes with 3 x 3V Trinkets, and 3 x 5V Trinkets. (read more)
Every Thursday is #3dthursday here at Adafruit! The DIY 3D printing community has passion and dedication for making solid objects from digital models. Recently, we have noticed electronics projects integrated with 3D printed enclosures, brackets, and sculptures, so each Thursday we celebrate and highlight these bold pioneers!
Have you considered building a 3D project around an Arduino or other microcontroller? How about printing a bracket to mount your Raspberry Pi to the back of your HD monitor? And don’t forget the countless LED projects that are possible when you are modeling your projects in 3D!
The Adafruit Learning System has dozens of great tools to get you well on your way to creating incredible works of engineering, interactive art, and design with your 3D printer! We also offer the LulzBot TAZ – Open source 3D Printer and the Printrbot Simple Metal 3D Printer in our store. If you’ve made a cool project that combines 3D printing and electronics, be sure to let us know, and we’ll feature it here!