FABberz is a fabrication lab with locations in London and New York City, offering laser cutting, engraving, and large format printing services. We are a small company that thinks big, and are looking to expand and improve our team.
We are seeking a highly organized individual for a full-time position to oversee the daily operations of various systems, as well as assist with the development of new organizational strategies. The Operations Coordinator is expected to juggle a variety of tasks, and must be able to work well in a busy environment.
An interest in fabrication and/or design is ideal, but not required.
– Track and order stock materials used for laser cutting and printing.
– Ongoing search for new vendors in an effort to keep costs down.
– Ordering and receiving of office and lab supplies.
– Contacting clients periodically to renew subscriptions / notify them of expired subscriptions.
– Follow-up on unpaid client orders and quotes that have not received a response.
– Invoicing for overdue payments.
– Identify opportunities for improvement, cost-cutting, and operational streamlining, making recommendations for consideration.
– Engage actively in company team collaboration efforts (both online using our intranet system and at our lab).
– Further development and definition of the Operations Coordinator position.
– Familiarity with Google Drive, Pages, and Sheets.
– Basic Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
– Good communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
– Organized, detail oriented, and process driven.
– Ability to work independently with little supervision.
– Willingness to communicate well online (with our multinational team) and jump into exciting company growth strategies.
– Small business management experience or knowledge is a plus.
Please send us your resume and tell us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in working for FABberz.