- Phenoptix MeArm Pocket Sized Robot Arm Kit – Powder Blue v0.4 (0:04)
- 2×23 Male Headers for BeagleBone Black – Two Pack! (0:58)
- Rainbow Pibow – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model B+ (1:23)
- Pibow Coupé – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model B+ Computers (1:23)
- Timber Pibow – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model B+ Computers (1:23)
- Ninja Pibow – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model B+ Computers (1:23)
- Adafruit Pro Trinket 6-Pack – 3 x 3V and 3 x 5V Trinkets (3:08)
- Evil Mad Scientist Labs XL741 Discrete Op-Amp Kit (3:47)
- Camcorder Battery Holder/Adapter – 2.1mm DC Jack (5:12)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Fewer startups, and other collateral damage from the 2018 tariffs
Wearables — Light as a Worbla feather
Electronics — How to make your own magnetic field probe!
Biohacking — The State of DNA Analysis in Three Mindmaps
Python for Microcontrollers — One year of CircuitPython weeklies!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.