- Phenoptix MeArm Pocket Sized Robot Arm Kit – Powder Blue v0.4 (0:04)
- 2×23 Male Headers for BeagleBone Black – Two Pack! (0:58)
- Rainbow Pibow – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model B+ (1:23)
- Pibow Coupé – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model B+ Computers (1:23)
- Timber Pibow – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model B+ Computers (1:23)
- Ninja Pibow – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model B+ Computers (1:23)
- Adafruit Pro Trinket 6-Pack – 3 x 3V and 3 x 5V Trinkets (3:08)
- Evil Mad Scientist Labs XL741 Discrete Op-Amp Kit (3:47)
- Camcorder Battery Holder/Adapter – 2.1mm DC Jack (5:12)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — The Defense Production Act and the global supply chain
Wearables — The eyes have it!
Electronics — Counting Pin Numbers
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: Events, Projects, and much more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — No-Code IoT with WipperSnapper, Beaming Internet across the Congo, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — MakeCode Thank You!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — JP’s Product Pick of the Week — 4pm Eastern TODAY! 10/19/21 @adafruit @johnedgarpark #adafruit #newproductpick
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.