NEW PRODUCT – Designing Circuit Boards with EAGLE
Designing Circuit Boards with EAGLE
Powerful, flexible, and inexpensive, EAGLE is the ideal PCB design solution for every Maker/DIYer, startup, hobbyist, or student. It's powerful, and there's tons of open source designs released in EAGLE format to learn from. If you want to design cost-effective new PCBs, this is the tool to learn.
Matthew Scarpino helps you take full advantage of EAGLE's remarkable capabilities. You won't find any differential equations here: only basic circuit theory and hands-on techniques for designing effective PCBs and getting innovative new gadgets to market.
Scarpino starts with an accessible introduction to the fundamentals of PCB design. Next, he walks through the design of basic, intermediate, and complex circuit boards, starting with a simple inverting amplifier and culminating in a six-layer single-board computer with hundreds of components and thousands of routed connections.
As the circuits grow more complex, you'll master advanced EAGLE features and discover how to automate crucial design-related tasks. Whatever your previous experience, Scarpino's start-to-finish examples and practical insight can help you create designs of stunning power and efficiency.
- Understand single-sided, double-sided, and multilayer boards
- Design practical circuits with the schematic editor
- Transform schematics into physical board designs
- Convert board designs into Gerber output files for fabrication
- Expand EAGLE's capabilities with new libraries and components
- Exchange designs with LTspice and simulate their responses to input
- Automate simple repetitive operations with editor commands
- Streamline circuit design and library generation with User Language programs (ULPs)
- Design for the advanced BeagleBone Black, with high-speed BGA devices and a 32-bit system on a chip (SoC)
- Use buses to draw complex connections between components
- Configure stackups, create/route BGA components, and route high-speed signals
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Undercover in an iPhone Factory (video)
Wearables — Go with silicone
Electronics — Shift away from basic arithmetic
Biohacking — Bunnies Book “The Hardware Hacker” Applies to Biohackers
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.